follow us follow us

Topics of Interest

The Army Heritage Trail to Host World War II Living History Re-enactors
News and Events
This weekend, the Army Heritage Trail at the U.S Army Heritage and Education Center (USAHEC) will be inhabited by a group of World War II reenact...
News and Events
George Washington, the Sons of Liberty, and the Battles of Trenton and Yorktown are familiar terms discussed by authors and educators in relation...
News and Events
**Due to unexpected circumstances, Mr. Tom Ryan will no longer be giving the June Perspectives in Military History Lecture. We regret this last ...
Secrets and Spies Turn the Tide at Gettysburg
News and Events
As General Robert E. Lee led his resolute rebels on a steamy summer invasion in June 1863, intrigue and slithering spies acted in direct competit...

Featured Sponsors

Ways to Give

Credit Card
Checking Account: Online electronic payment or Check by mail 
Mutual Funds and Stocks
Gifts in Kind


Your gift to support the U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center and the Army Heritage Center Foundation can be as unique as you are. Whether you want to support us with a $100 annual gift or leave $100,000 in your estate plans, your options to help us continue “Telling the Army story . . . one Soldier at a time® are endless. The Foundation offers opportunities to accommodate the giving interests and needs of Army Alumni, friends, corporations and other supporters of our Soldiers and their Families.


Credit Card Gifts

The Army Heritage Center Foundation offers a secure server on which you can make your credit card gift. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover -or- call 800-ARMYHTG.You may also pay by mail with your credit card; simply print the paper form, complete, and mail to our office.

  • Making a donation through our secure server is fast and easy! CLICK HERE to support the Foundation's capital (construction) OR annual (operations) campaigns.
  • NOTE: We use a nonprofit handling service to process our credit card transactions. GIVEDIRECT is the name that will appear on your credit card statement - not Army Heritage Center Foundation.  Using GIVEDIRECT helps us keep our costs low and allows us to spend more time and money on our programs!


Checking Account: Online Electronic Payment or Check by Mail 

To make a gift or pledge payment from your checking account by mail, simply print our paper form and mail it to our office with your check. 

To make a gift or pledge payment from you checking account by debit card, simply CLICK HERE


Mutual Funds and Stocks

Gifts of Mutual Funds

If you are gifting mutual funds, the company will probably require you to submit a letter (signature(s) guaranteed) requesting the transfer from your account. The letter should include:
Your account number
The amount of shares to be transferred
The name of the Army Heritage Center Foundation

We recommend that you:
Include your telephone number in case we must contact you
Forward a copy of your letter to the Development Office or the Office Manager so we know your gift is coming.

You should request that the company from which you want to gift mutual funds forward an application for a tax exempt company to you. You then forward it to the Army Heritage Center Foundation with instructions to either mail the completed application back to you so that you can include it with your letter or mail it back to the company. Please include the proper address.

Gifts of Stocks

If you are gifting appreciated stocks to the Army Heritage Center Foundation and the stock is held by your broker, your banker or the securities transfer agent, please notify your agent that you are giving a specified number of shares to the Army Heritage Center Foundation and ask him/her to advise the Foundation's Development Office.

If you hold stock and it is in your name, you should:
Mail the unendorsed certificate by registered mail to the Army Heritage Center Foundation.
Sign a stock power and have your signature guaranteed by your broker or banker. Please do not complete the remainder of the "power" form. Under separate cover, mail the stock power to us.

Most importantly, please complete this procedure by calling or writing the Foundation to notify us of your intentions and to confirm your instructions. Also, please provide us with a copy of your letter to the broker, banker or transfer agent.


In Kind Gifts of Services and Property

Gifts in Kind

The Army Heritage Center Foundation may accept non-cash donations of materials, logistical support, or long-lived assets. Gifts in kind include such items as equipment, software, meals, plane tickets, printed materials, etc. The Internal Revenue Service allows a tax-deduction for these gifts.

Gifts of Services

The Army Heritage Center Foundation may accept waivers of professional fees for services such as legal, consulting, etc. We will record these gifts and acknowledge the donor appropriately. However, the Internal Revenue Service does not allow a tax deduction for gifts of time or services.

Gifts of Property

The Army Heritage Center Foundation may accept gifts that may be either real or tangible personal property. All gifts with a value greater than $5,000 must be accompanied by an appraisal made within 60 days of the gift and an IRS Form 8283. This form and the appraisal substantiate a charitable deduction.

On occasion the Army Heritage Center Foundation may serve as an intermediary for the donation of artifacts, books, manuscript or photo collections, map and other materials documenting a Soldier’s service to the U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center. However, all donations of artifacts must receive approval of the U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center and Army Heritage Museum staffs prior to the Foundation’s acceptance. Please contact the Foundation to discuss any such donation.